Monday, January 3, 2011

New Upcoming Cars bmw m3 With Specification, Previews, Pictures and images

we are uploading  New Upcoming Cars bmw m3 With Specification, Previews, Pictures and images.
Upcoming Cars bmw m3Upcoming Cars bmw m3Upcoming Cars bmw m32011 bmw m3Upcoming Cars bmw m3
The highest praise I can give a sports car is to say it performs well both on a track and while driving slowly around town. Why? Because anybody can make a no-compromises car that’s fast on the track but beats you to death on the streets. Likewise, anybody can make a comfy boulevard cruiser that wallows around the track. What’s tricky is hitting that balance.

One of the few truly awesome cars I’ve driven, the M3 nails both the sport and the comfort ends of the spectrum. You can tell the M3 if you want it to be sedate or scary-fast — and it listens.
Driving Impressions

Joe Wiesenfelder tested a 2010 M3 with a manual transmission, and you can read his impressions here. My 2011 test car came with BMW’s M double-clutch transmission, and I have to say that even though I generally prefer manuals, I’d probably take this transmission if I were buying an M3.

No comments:

Post a Comment